Sunday, October 21, 2007

Very Interesting...

My votes on the Would You Rather column have almost doubled today! Very exciting. Now I know that at least 8 people read my blog, unless some people are voting from more than one computer! And I have it on good authority that Storm isn't the only guy who reads/has read my blog. I wonder if more guys would read my blog if I changed the background color to something other than pink. Not that I will, but it's just a thought. Do you think the pink intimidates most guys? Maybe I should make that my next poll.

I played a game of Ticket to Ride tonight and someone actually beat me. It was only by 2 points, but it doesn't happen very often. Don't tell Pastor Joel, but I'm blaming it on being tired and Jerelyn blocking me and causing me to lose 12 points. It was definitely not my fault!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Storm, are you excited...it only took two months, but you finally made it by name into my blog!

stormhuse said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just, um, just so (tear), excited and humbled by, uh, this great honor...

And don't change the color, the only reason I read it is b/c it's pink...

Wait, what?

Anonymous said...

I also think this is the first time that my name made it into a blog! YIPPEE!