Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Apology Accepted

At least that's what I hope you'll say when I tell you I haven't loaded any pictures from the weekend onto my computer again. I had time today, but I had to prepare for Bible study (as the leader, I decided I should be fully prepared to lead a discussion) and then I opted to play euchre with the family. A good choice, since Amy and I kicked butt against Daynah and Dad!

So, in the meantime here are some fun pictures that for some reason I haven't posted yet. The first picture is John at 5 months. The second and third pictures are John's 6 month pictures.





Can you believe those cute little chubby cheeks?! What a difference a month makes. He has gained some weight...I got a few cute pictures of his cute little chunky thighs : )....that I will eventually get on the computer. In the meantime, these will have to do!

No comments: