Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Catching up

I mostly travel to Georgia during the holidays, so it is hard to find time to meet up with old friends. I contacted 3 people with the hopes of getting together. But this year, I think because Christmas fell on a weekend, I was only able to get together with one friend. Pictures to follow later, because I haven't taken my camera out of my backpack, so I'm relying on everyone else to provide great pictures.

My 10 year college reunion (not that we had one) was this past May. I was able to spend a couple of hours today with my college roommate. Holly and I lived together for 3 of our 4 years of school. We don't talk very often now and we see each other for a few hours every couple of years, but it is great that we can pick up right where we left off every time we get together. While I was playing with her and her kiddos, I was looking around their bonus room and spotted a picture frame. It had pictures of her and her bridesmaids. I almost didn't recognize myself :). But so much fun!

I wish I could have spent time with Alicia, Christy, and Scott. But maybe next time!

No comments: