Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tangential Brain Syndrome

Those of you who know me well know that I like to tell stories and my stories often contain several tangents. I think my brain has a little bit of ADHD. But sometimes this comes out in my dreams and it can be quite amusing. I was in the middle of a dream, which was already pretty weird. I don't remember most of it, but I was sitting outside on the driveway at my grandma's house waiting for someone to get home. And by sitting outside, I mean in a camping chair, waiting. All of a sudden, at the side of the house, I saw an owl walking. So I scramble for the camera that I apparently had with me (except it was my mom's because I was thinking that I was going to have to get her to send the picture to me so that I could put it on my blog--yep, I even think of my blog when I sleep). But as I was trying to get a picture of the owl, sometimes it would look like a cat instead, so I never got a good picture of it before it went away. And then I went back to the semi-weirdness of the rest of my dream. Sometimes I wish I had a dream interpreter on speed dial! :)

No comments: