Monday, March 1, 2010

Reading

I love to read. That won't come as a surprise to many of you, but what may come as a surprise is how much I like to reread books. And how involved in them I become, even when I know what is going to happen next and what the ending is. I have a bookshelf full of books that I have read over and over again. Some books I have read over 10 times. I go through phases where I like to reread books. Now is such a time. I was up too late last night reading and couldn't wait to get home tonight to finish the book. Earlier in the year, I had told two of my coworkers that I had been up too late reading a book. They naturally asked if it was because I wanted to know what was going to happen next. My answer was, "No, I've read it at least 5 times." They just stared at me blankly. :) I can't explain it. I can only say that I enjoy rereading books.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you make teachers proud! somewhere, your first grade teacher is smiling because of this blog (and the fact that you can compose sentences so well!) ~ Michele