Saturday, September 21, 2013

Blessings jar update

I have taken a picture of the jar as we've progressed through the months, but I keep forgetting to actually put them on the blog!  Here we are almost to the end of September, and I've much to be thankful for.  I can't wait until January when I'll be ready to review the year!  Here are some blessings I've encountered in the recent weeks:
~Getting back to BSF on Monday nights was a true blessing.  I didn't realize that I had missed it until I was sitting in the pew on the first night.
~Time with friends--from dinner, to telephone conversations, to watching movies and playing games--I am blessed to have friends to spend time with.
~AWANA starting back and going from not enough leaders to an abundance of leaders.
~cooler weather
~good sessions with clients (while I feel like these have been few and far between lately, I am thankful for the sessions I can remember and count as blessings).
~quiet time at home to regroup when life gets crazy
~the fall schedule in general.  While it brings its own challenges, overall, I enjoy the craziness.

I hope everyone is counting their blessings and seeing how the small things in life add up!

No comments: