Friday, April 22, 2016

Forever a Burke!

For two and a half years, I have been waiting to post pictures of this sweet kid!  Friends of mine, Joe and Ginger, started fostering Daniel when he was one week old.  I got to meet him and cuddle with him the first day he was in their home.  And I've gotten to watch him grow into a spunky, sweet, smiling almost 3 year old!  I've taught him important things, like that his fingers are called phalanges (I'm not sure he knows they are also called fingers!).  Today, I was able to witness his adoption!  I cried (no surprise there) and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.  I am so excited to watch him grow up as a Burke!

 Mini golf, June 2014
 Daniel's first birthday party, July 2014.
 This family is such a blessing to me!
 "Our village" as Ginger called us! :)

No comments: