Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Birthdayness

Really, sometimes I think I have a blog just so I can make up words all the time and no one can say anything, because, hey, it's my blog.  And my birthday.  :)

I am so loved.  I think that is part of the reason I love my birthday so much.  Because even amidst disappointments and bad days, there are people who love me.  And those people come out of the woodwork on my birthday!  Facebook messages, texts, phone calls, balloons, cards, flowers, presents, lunch.  Those are all things that made today special from other people.



Emily got me a beautiful orchid for my birthday. And Ginger, Taylor, Hudson, and Daniel brought me balloons.  It was a pretty quiet birthday, which is exactly what I needed.  I binge watched lots of TV, colored, had Chickfila for lunch, and am heading out to Bible study in a few minutes.  It was a fantastic day.  Sometimes, I wish it could be my birthday every day.  But then it wouldn't be so special, would it?

No comments: