Thursday, September 25, 2008

Isn't She ADORABLE!

This is the new addition to the Forsberg family. Her name is Sophie. She is one of the kittens from Kari's house. I fell in love with those gorgeous eyes about a month ago. When I told Amy about the kitten just before dinner one night she said, "You are disinvited to dinner. Forever." But then I got a call over the weekend saying that she wanted to see the kitten, and now she lives with them! Who could resist that face! I wanted her for my own, but couldn't quite swallow the $40 a month I would have to pay to have her at the apartment. Plus, Emily told me that only living things that could contribute to paying rent were allowed in the apartment. So, the next best thing was to convince the fam to adopt her. : )

This is how Amy found her sleeping yesterday!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I am sooo jealous! I want one!

Anonymous said...

Awww. How sweet! I want the kitty! You get an A plus for getting that kitty any way you could! ;)

Lisa