Tuesday, April 15, 2014

'Tis the Season, Take 3

Saturday was the last of the spring weddings I was invited to. Alex and Brittany tied the knot on a beautiful spring day. Just two days before the infamous April snow, but we don't need to talk about that right now! I didn't have a great seat for taking pictures, but here are some that I snapped.
Pastor Fred's message.
A prayer for the bride and groom.
Pronouncing them husband and wife.
While we were waiting for Alex and Brittany to dismiss us row by row, we were entertained by Remy (Alex's niece) who was dancing on stage.  I couldn't get a great picture of her because she was moving too much and all the pictures were blurry.  But she was very cute.  And we found out later that her parents didn't know she was up there!  Too funny.

It was a beautiful wedding and a fun reception also.  I have really enjoyed these weddings this year and am actually a little sad to say that they have come to an end.  But don't worry, there is a reception for a cousin in July.  And I have another cousin who just got engaged but I haven't heard when the wedding will be.  There's always another wedding around the bend...

No comments: