Friday, September 9, 2016

4 numbers that will not stick in my brain

Before you read this post, you should read the post from 4 1/2 years ago that will make this one even funnier.

This week I forgot the PIN number to my debit card.  It's not the first time it has happened in the last ten years.  Second time.  I still don't understand how a number that I use almost every day, sometimes multiple times a day can just exit my head without any warning.  It has been an extremely busy two months.  And stressful.  My brain is just being overwhelmed by things I have to remember.  And for some reason, this is what it decided to let go of.  Not very convenient.  Because if you read the previous post, it will probably take almost a week to get my PIN number in the mail.  And until then, I have been charging everything on a credit card again.  Today I did get cash from the bank, although it stresses me out to carry lots of cash in my wallet.  Also, if you read the previous post, you will be asking the question, "Why didn't you just find the previous letter that you saved?"  I didn't remember that I saved it until I saw that post.  And so I just went and looked.  If I really did save it, it is not in the place that I thought I would have put it.  So, I don't know where it is.  So I have to wait until it comes in the mail.

Maybe I should just crawl under my covers and wait for it to come.  It might save me some money.  And a little of my memory.

One of my favorite things from the post in 2012 was that I predicted I would forget my PIN again in 6 years.  I'm just an overachiever, I guess! :)

No comments: