Friday, August 8, 2008

A Day in the Life

I only worked for an hour today. I only have two more weeks before school starts, so I am taking full advantage of not having clients scheduled on Friday's. I had to go into work to get rid of the on-call phone and sit through a super-exciting meeting (honestly, there is absolutely, positively no sarcasm at all in that sentence.) So here is the plan for the rest of the day:

Balance my checkbook
Go grocery shopping
Do laundry
Dinner with a friend
Friday Night Impact

Oh, and at some point in time I need to make it back to Dad's house because I am cat and plant sitting this weekend. And I might see if I can fit lunch with a friend in. Danell and I talked about it, but I don't think I could quite make it to Texas in time.

Speaking of Danell, she found out this week that she is having girls! I am super excited for her. She has started feeling a lot better and is growing by the day : ).

1 comment:

The May Family said...

We would love to have you come over and train for awhile. That is the greatest gift I can give young ladies. To learn to be content in single wife, married with no kids, and diapers out the ears! Hope you are doing well!!