Saturday, August 2, 2008

One step closer

I am one step closer to getting Internet at the apartment : ). I asked some computer people some questions since I am absolutely, positively clueless when it comes to all things computer. I even lucked out and talked to someone who just happens to have an extra modem he is going to let me use so I don't have to buy my own!

I also was one step closer to getting pictures of the apartment. Well, one step closer being that I actually thought about it when my camera was close by and the apartment was clean. But maybe I'll just hold you all in suspense and say that if you want to see the apartment you have to come visit me. It could work. I could have house guests out the wazoo. Just think about it and get back to me.

2 comments:

stormhuse said...

You're never going to blog again, are you?

Teresa said...

well, I thought I'd follow in your footsteps and start blogging once every other month.