Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Long time coming

Here are the pictures from my whirlwind trip to Texas for Danell's birthday. Now, I know that I was there for a little over 24 hours, but this is the bag I packed in. For those of you who know me, even if I take a weekend trip somewhere, I fill a pretty big suitcase. So, this was VERY impressive!
We managed to work in a quick game of Ticket to Ride Europe.
We definitely spent some time pampering ourselves.
Lisa and I went out Friday night to see a movie. We went to a fun place where you can order dinner while you watch the movie. We only ordered dessert because we, of course, had eaten Chick-fil-a for dinner.
What beautiful women! Barbara, Diana, and Lisa. Danell and I were relaxing in the massage chairs waiting for our pedicures.
This is the only shot Lisa got of the "Surprise Danell" moment. We thought about reenacting it, but never did.
The birthday girl.
Best friends :)
The princess on her birthday.
Diana showing us her breakfast making abilities.
Sampling the birthday cupcakes.
This was Danell's choice for her pedicure. Yes, you are reading that right...it was nail polish for dogs. The back even said that no animals were harmed and that it was only tested on humans :)
Sushi for lunch.
Danell LOVES sushi!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Very nice! Looks like alot of fun! Isn't it nice to relive all the fun times?