Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Maybe I'm dying?

Yesterday morning I noticed I had a rash on my neck. The only time I've known myself to get this rash is when I have a fever, so I kept feeling my forehead, but I didn't feel hot. Funny though, that I started talking myself into not feeling well... Anyway, when I got home last night, the rash was even worse. I took my temperature and it was 97.6. Later in the evening, I took it again and it was 97.1 The rash was still present this morning and has faded some throughout the day, but when I got home, I took my temperature again. Now it is 96.7. Maybe I am slowly dying. Is body temperature the first thing to go? I just don't know.

On a funny note, I called my mom last night. When she answered the first thing I said was, "In the 31 years you've known me, have you ever known me to get a rash on my neck for anything but a fever?" Her answer: "You get rashes on your neck when you get a fever?" : ) I guess that answered my question and than some!

1 comment:

Danell said...

I've had a rash since Sunday, maybe yours is a sympathetic rash to mine :P