Sunday, June 21, 2015

These are the p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ animals in my neighborhood

Sometimes I think I thrive on clutter. I wouldn't necessarily say this about myself, but everywhere you look, I have "decorations."  So maybe the evidence speaks for itself.  I even have decorations in my car.  Here they are:
The turtle was something I got from a family member.  I also have a similar turtle in my bathroom that is from Guatemala.  I don't know where this one came from.
This giraffe is one I have actually had since I first started driving a long, long time ago.  He is very faded from the sun, but I can't bear to get rid of him, because I'm sentimental like that.  One of my clients once named him "Fuzz."
And the above turtle is Tank.  Although he didn't come from Guatemala, he was used in Guatemala by a friend.  She had a leftover when she got back and gave him to me.  Naturally, he's hung out in my car ever since.
And this turtle/air freshener is the newest edition to my car.  I got it while shopping for some lotion.  I decided the new car needed a new critter!

No comments: