Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Babies

This weekend I made a very quick trip up to the suburbs to meet this little guy.  My cousins Michele and Sergio welcomed their first baby on August 8th.  He was a little early and had to spend some time in the hospital where visitors were limited, so we had to wait patiently to meet him.  But I took the first opportunity available.  And he sure is a cutie.  Gabriel, I can't wait to snuggle with you more.  Just remember, I may live a little further away, but I can still be your favorite second cousin once removed (or whatever the title might be!  It doesn't matter, just remember that I'm the favorite!)  Cry for everyone else, but snuggle cute with your hand tucked behind your ear while I'm around!

Thanks Michele and Sergio for sharing your sweet bundle with me for a few hours of snuggling and catching up!  You are loved!

No comments: