Sunday, September 10, 2017

Spirit of Peoria

 If I've never said, I have the best Sunday School class at our church.  Some might say the class is a little too "old" for me, or I'm a little to "young" for them.  But this is totally and completely what I love about the body of Christ!  We are just believers in Christ, doing life together.  And yesterday we did life together by heading out for a 1 1/2 hour tour on the Spirit of Peoria, a paddle boat that does short and long tours.  I've lived in Peoria for 11 years and never done this before, so I was excited to try something a little different. Here is a picture I took of the boat a few years ago:
 It was the perfect weather.  I may have completely forgotten that the sun does sometimes burn and so I forgot the sunscreen at home.  I got a little pink, but not too bad, considering what I could have looked like after 2 hours in the sun! Below is the group that went:
 And here are some candid shots that I may have "stole" off someone else's Facebook page!  I always intend to take pictures, but most often never get around to it!


We ended our evening by eating at the Blue Duck.  Yum!

1 comment:

J Miller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.