Friday, May 29, 2009

My week of woe without complaining!

Today, I met a coworker in the hall and said, "GOOD MORNING! The sun is shining! The printer is working! And the lights are on!" She laughed and agreed that it was a very good morning. Needless to say it was an intersting week, but it ended well, and it made for some good stories. But I'm done complaining about it, so I can't give you the details. Well, here are the highlights...2 cancellations, 4 reschedules, air conditioners getting installed, 6 hour power outtage, broken printer, 2 early mornings to complete paperwork, and a partridge in a pear tree! Actually, looking back, most of the week was pretty comical.


But now to look forward to the weekend. I'm going to the Cherry Festival to listen to Cherry-oke tonight. Tomorrow I get to go to the CIRCUS! I am so excited. No one else can understand, but for some reason I am like a kid wanting to go to the circus. Hopefully I will have pictures and lots of stories! Then I'm hanging with friends to watch the movie Taken. I've heard really good things about it and was bummed that I didn't see it in the theater, so I'm excited because I get to watch it on a big screen TV.



Only 13 more days until I go to Texas and 37 more days until my birthday.

No comments: