Friday, September 26, 2014

2014 Wedding #4

First, I have to put a disclaimer. And an apology. This was one of my first public events to practice taking pictures with my "smart" phone. And apparently I'm as good as my father at taking blurry pictures and using them as if they aren't blurry. So, I apologize to Dad for thinking that it is super easy to take a non-blurry photo. And I'm apologizing to anyone reading this that you have to endure blurry pictures. But it was such a beautiful wedding that I wanted to blog about it!

That being said, the Sunday of Labor Day weekend I got to be part of Jimmy and Kim's wedding.  She was a beautiful bride and he was a spiffy groom!  Kevin gave a great message.  And the Lord was glorified through the whole event!
Above, Jimmy and Kim are listening to Jimmy's nephew read 1 Corinthians 13.  Cutest reader EVER.  I don't even know him, but I wish I could hear him read every day!
The above picture is definitely blurry, but Jimmy was wiping tears from his eyes.  And I couldn't resist the emotion of the moment.
Praying for the new couple.
And another blurry picture, but again, their faces just say it all.  And I love Kim's laugh, and this picture captures it so well.

This was the first Sunday wedding I have attended, so that was kind of fun.  And they had a breakfast for dinner reception--what could be better than that!!!

Congratulations, Jimmy and Kim!!!

No comments: