Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy Anniversaries!

A couple anniversaries for this Friday the 13th.

First, today was my 9 year work anniversary!  It's kind of hard to believe.  And very confusing.  I couldn't remember if I had finished my 10th year or was starting  my 10th year.  I tried to do the math, but struggled to figure it out.  People who know my math skills shouldn't be surprised. Anyway, I'm amazed at God's faithfulness in providing me 9 years in one job.  The job has had ups and downs, but for the most part, I have enjoyed it.

Second is my one month anniversary of owning my car was today.  And I passed another milestone (sort of).
Sorry for the blurry picture, but I almost missed the 1100 mile mark.  I missed the 1000 mile mark, so this seemed appropriate, especially since it happened on my one month anniversary of owning the car.

Third, an honorable mention.  And not really an anniversary.  But I recently posted my 1,111th post on my blog.  Kind of crazy.

No comments: