Thursday, January 7, 2016

Christmas Eve

I wasn't very good at taking pictures on Christmas Eve. Which is obvious from the lack of pictures in this post.  But this first picture is super special.  My grandmother hates pictures with the fire of a thousand suns kind of dislikes pictures.  We sneak them.  On very rare occasions, like weddings this year, she will agree to pose for a picture.  Christmas Eve was one such occasion.  A family picture, minus Dan and Paul.  We are a pretty nice looking group, if I do say so myself.

Don't ask me why I took this picture.  I think they were watching the video from Michele and Sergio's wedding.  Before this, we played the super fun white elephant gift exchange (but with real presents).  Jake makes up the rules as he goes along emcee's the event with a unique set of rules.  I was lucky enough to be the first to pick a present, so I had the last opportunity to steal a present at the end.  I chose to give up my microwaveable popcorn bowl (which I really liked) for a framed 8x10 picture of the family at Nate and Erin's wedding.  I win!

No comments: