Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dreams

So, I've been having some very interesting dreams lately. I've always had random dreams, but I'm having two a night that I wake up and think, "what is that supposed to mean." Last night one of my dreams was about church. I dreamed that I was in a service with a friend and we were both taking notes. In the middle of the sermon, she missed writing down something Pastor Ritch said, and shouted out "Could you repeat that?" It made him lose track of what he was preaching and he never finished his sermon. Then I attended a second service and decided I wanted a Dr. Pepper while at church. I brought the can in but hadn't opened it yet. I went to set it down and the side was punctured and Dr. Pepper started spewing everywhere (for those of you who haven't heard yet, this actually happened to me at work earlier this week, which is why it probably ended up in my dream). So, I quickly had to cover the hole and get up in the middle of the sermon and take care of my mess! Anybody know anything about dream interpretation?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's too funny! I hope I wasn't the loudmouth talking out in church!