Tuesday, August 28, 2007

MASH

Does anyone remember playing the game MASH as a kid? When I was in high school, we would consume ourselves playing that game over and over until we got just the combination we wanted. I believe at one point in time I was supposed to live in a mansion, drive a Camero, have 3 kids, and marry Zach B., or Chris S., or ... I can remember taking it as a "sign" that it wasn't meant to be if my crush at the time got crossed off first! Or do you remember twisting the apple stem until it broke off. Each turn represented a letter in the alphabet, and whatever letter the stem broke off on would be the first letter of the guy you would marry? How many of us "cheated" in that game (especially if the guy you liked was at the end of the alphabet because we all know the stem normally broke off in the first few letters if done correctly!!!)? What's the point of all this...I'm not really sure. Just one of my random, late night thoughts : ).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I can totally relate!! By the way, I love the new silver background color. It is much better than that ugly dark blue color you had before! I'm so glad you changed it.

Anonymous said...

Where's Wednesday's blog?! I guess you'll have to write 2 today (Thursday). Come on now, slacking on the blog updates! HAHA!

Teresa said...

Jerelyn, your wish is my command!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I am so glad you posted 2 blogs on Thursday. I was beginning to think that you abandoned your blog. I'm in the habit of stalking people's blogs and I get very disappointed when people don't update them regularly! Way to go girl!