Monday, July 21, 2008

My apologies

Sorry I haven't posted in a week. I don't have Internet at the apartment yet, so I checking email at various places and haven't had time to blog. The apartment is great! I am all settled in and really starting to believe that it's mine : ). Emily and I have stayed up way too late most nights talking, so I have been really tired all week.

In other news, my brother graduated from the police acadamy on July 11. Congrats to him. Good thing I don't live in Georgia...how embarrassing to get pulled over by your very own brother : ). Really, I am excited that he is excited.

My mom was there for the graduation and to spend time with John, so I'll be getting a CD of pictures soon.

So, there's my super quick update!

1 comment:

Hols said...

So if I get pulled over in Newton County now......can I throw out his name and pull some strings? :)