Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We're up and Running

Well, sort of. We have a pool. It even has some water in it. And an insurmountable amount of dirt that surrounds it. So, they're about halfway there. They still need to get the fence up and the grass finished. And some other stuff. It is definitely still a work in progress. And sometimes strange to see the pool sitting there.

I think that's my news for now. Sorry, I keep meaning to take pictures, but then I forget until it's too dark. Eventually you'll be able to see the completed projects : ). Until then, Storm, just use your imagination. And stop complaining about no pictures.

2 comments:

stormhuse said...

Your detailed word description has painted a crystal clear picture in my mind - no photos required.

Pool's done, huh? I'll be over at lunch to christen it.

Anonymous said...

Happy 2 days before your birthday! Hope you have a nice 4th of July and a great July 5th!!!! Happy Birthday, baby girl!!!