Thursday, July 10, 2008

My never-ending Thursday

Today has been a long day. There are very few towns in the tri-county area I was not in today. Here is a breakdown of my day...

I left the house at 8:15.

I drove to Washington, picked up a client, drove to the Children's Home, drove back to Washington to drop off my client.

Drove through East Peoria to Pekin, picked up a client, went to a park in Pekin, took my client home.

Drove to Creve Coeur, stopped at McDonald's for a 10 minute lunch. Picked up a client, drove to a park in Bartonville, dropped my client off at his house, drove almost to the Children's Home and saw that my client left something in the car, drove back to Bartonville, and then back to the Children's Home.

Whoo-hoo. I was at the Children's Home for 1 hour and 15 minutes of busy paperwork that had to get done today. Then I left to drive through Germantown Hills and Metamora to Washburn to meet with a parent. Then I drove home. I arrived home at 5:45. If I counted correctly, that was 9 towns and 150 miles.

I put my swimsuit on and jumped in the pool for five minutes before dinner was ready. Changed out of my swimsuit before dinner. Ate dinner with the family. Helped clean up after dinner. Proceeded to pack and organize boxes from 6:30 until 9:00.

Worked on next week's Bible study lesson from 9:00 until 9:35. Now I am blogging. Next I am going to crawl under my covers and read a book before I go to bed.

The end.

No comments: