Monday, January 12, 2009

Let the Games Begin/Day One of Prince Growing

My little project of growing a prince started at precisely 8:16pm on January 12, 2009.

Here is the very beginning stages of the frog turning into a prince, just one minute after the water was added.
8:25pm. The water is looking very murky.
8:27pm. I decided to rinse the poor guy off. He's no longer green.
8:36pm. A freaky picture, bu if you look closely, the frogs eyes are hollow.

8:52pm. I found the prince! Another rinse of the water revealed the cute little guy. Now for the growth to begin!
10:20pm. Last picture before bed and uploading. He doesn't seem to have grown at all since his big reveal! Maybe he's a little shy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope he treats you well!! What is his name?

Teresa said...

I think I'm waiting to see what he looks like before I name him : ).