Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

I just spent over an hour reading through old blog posts. What an interesting read. Sometimes I am really boring and surprised that anyone reads my blog! Sometimes I am really funny and could still laugh at myself!

It all started because of my half-birthday post from yesterday. I vaguely remember posting the same thing last year. I did post something similar. So, from reading past blogs I realized that I have short term memory. I almost posted a blog about my car turning 2. Good thing I didn't because I apparently had the same idea last year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, I look at your blog everyday. I might not always post but like to see what is going on with you.
It sure is hard having a full week of work!!! I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend!!!!