Monday, December 31, 2007

One Year

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of the day I bought my car. Here are some interesting facts about my car over the past year:
  • 17,456 miles
  • one accident
  • one broken windshield
  • too many visitors to count
  • several trips out of town: Champaign, Effingham, Chicago, Sycamore, Clare
  • multiple car washes (which is only significant because I never used to wash my other cars!)
  • an average of 40 miles to the gallon each tank (give or take a few MPG)
  • 10 people in my car at one time in order to "initiate" it New Year's Eve last year (2 in the front seat, 5 in the back seat, 2 in the trunk, and me driving)

    I have had a good year in this car and hope to have many more, without any other mishaps! Maybe I'll even take it on a road trip out of state.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting, baby girl! I hope you don't have anymore mishaps either.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting, baby girl! I hope you don't have anymore mishaps either.