Saturday, December 1, 2007

Oh So Cute

Okay, so as Aunt Teresa, I must brag a little. I do believe I have the cutest nephew EVER! He's so cuddly and cute. And remember the pouty lip? Even cuter in person. I'll have to post some pictures tomorrow. Not that I've taken any. Well, maybe a few. : )

My biggest surprise of the day...I totally forgot that I would be able to get Chick-fil-a while in Georgia!!! We had it for lunch. It was so good.

Then we took John for his first ride in my brother's truck in order to go pick out a Christmas tree. I tried to convince Ann that we should use John to stand by the tree that was a maybe (this is what my brother and mom always used me for) but Ann decided that she was not going to continue that tradition. I'm not really sure why. John seemed agreeable.

When I was flying in to Atlanta, I got a little teary eyed. I didn't realize until that moment how much I really do miss Georgia. It was home for about 16 years of my life. It was good to see the Georgia pines and the red dirt. Although it was a little weird shopping for a Christmas tree in 60 degree weather. Ann had on capris. Not quite what you're expecting when you go Christmas tree shopping.

1 comment:

stormhuse said...

I know what you mean... I miss the trees, but not so much the red clay dirt. That stuff was so hard to get out of army gear/uniforms.

Mmmm, chick-fil-a...