Monday, December 3, 2007

Another Lazy Day at the Homestead

We did our very own photo shoot!
These socks might just be the cutest baby item EVER. They even have the non-slip grip on the bottoms (which I also have a picture of, but I didn't think anyone else would really care to see).


The last three pictures are from when I had the 10pm-1am shift of babysitting while everyone else slept. Every time he stretched, he would reposition his arms and he was making me laugh, so of course I continued to take pictures.

I also got to go to lunch with my two best friends from college and their babies. It was fun to catch up and see them in mommy mode.

And of course I've taken lots of pictures of Chris and Ann's cats Tabitha and Bucky. They are fun. Bucky is very skittish and I've only seen him once or twice because he hides in Chris' closet most of the day. But Tabitha loves to cuddle and be in everyone's business. She really enjoyed watching the Christmas tree go up. I won't bore you with those pictures either, but you might have to see them when I get home.

Today it's off to spend some money. Mom and I are going shopping. Hooray!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm so happy you are having such fun! And I'm jealous you get to hold and play with a baby! I love it when they are that little and they don't move very much. I would say you are going to be the best aunt ever but I already am. you can be the 2nd best aunt ever. Miss you!!

julie said...

well, he's still adorable. thats a relief, eh?

Whitney said...

He's cute, cute, cute! Now, when are you coming home? :) We just got back and didn't have you here to greet us. ha!

Have a blast with your family! Looking forward to catching up! (I sense a need for taking up a table in a restaurant for hours and moving to another restaurant for a couple more...I'll make the calls.)

Whitney said...

I love posting now that I have a picture too!

Whitney said...

One more time...

Danell said...

If you can read this Kevin, we should be facebook friends, Teresa won't tell me your last name, but mine is Steffen, you too Jerylinn-Teresa won't tell me your last name either!
Danell Steffen

KevinG said...

Check!