Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dodge Ball

Here is a quote from a book I am reading: " 'What I liked was getting out on the wrestling mat, taking charge on the football field, and dodge ball. Watch out.' 'What is it with men and dodge ball?' 'An evolutionary instinct to wipe out the weak.' " So, here is just another reason I don't play dodge ball. I have no instinct to wipe out the weak. It's my new excuse and I'm sticking to it!

And more pictures!



This is one of my favorites! He is so alert and looking right at Grandma.
And here is a picture of his oh, so cute feet without his socks! Mom says I have a foot fetish, but who wouldn't like perfect baby feet?!

5 comments:

stormhuse said...

What is it with women and reading? An evolutionary instinct to open up a book and learn. So, here is just another reason I don't read books. I have no instinct to open up a book and learn. It's my new excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Anonymous said...

Well, I did tease you about the foot pictures but this one is cute!!!
I enjoyed very much seeing you and having the family together again. I miss all of you.
Did you get my message about the Forsberg Christmas party? Don't forget an ornament for the ornament tree---that is if you want to take one home. Can't wait to meet Kevin. Better warn him about the "Forsberg clan."

julie said...

now that its cold out, you can make baby feet prints on your frosty car windows. you know. like with the side of your hands, and the tip of your pinky. not as cute, but close.

Hols said...

You think you have a foot fetish? Jill has an entire photo album of nothing but people's feet. All of her friend's feet are featured: Feet on the beach, feet in France, feet with nail polish and feet that dance! Of course I sent her a photo of Nathans tiny feet....but it wasn't as good as Johns. Thats the cutest pic!

Teresa said...

Holly, I think Jill has a picture of my feet playing Nintendo from when we addressed wedding invitations at your house (or did something wedding related) and watched A Knights Tale.