Saturday, December 29, 2007

Conglomeration

For all those faithful readers who anxiously log onto my blog every day, several times a day to see if I have posted, I am extremely sorry that I have been such a slacker! So, I thought I would create a random list of events for you. Here you go, in no particular order:

I was driving with a client in my car this week and saw a bumper sticker that said "I'm only speeding because I really have to poop." It kept me entertained for two days.

I worked on Christmas Eve. Okay, "work" is a very loose term. I mostly talked to a coworker and then rushed the last hour or so to get my paperwork done.

I got lots of new games for Christmas: my own copy of Settlers, Carcassonne, and Ticket to Ride Europe. Daynah is already really enjoying Carcassonne and we have played a lot.

I went to the car wash the other day just in time to get it rained on and covered in snow. But it looked so good for approximately 3 hours!

I got season 7 of Gilmore Girls. My collection is now complete. I also got several seasons of the Cosby Show. My all time favorite show!

Okay, so far my conglomeration of events hasn't been as entertaining as I had hoped. Bummer. I might have to think about it and post a part II.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what happened to you! Check your email for new pictures of John! Wish you were here!! Love, Mom