Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas Adam!

A friend of mine from college always used to refer to the day before Christmas Eve as Christmas Adam. I'll give everyone a few minutes to figure that one out, while I post other exciting news...

Kevin survived his first Forsberg family gathering! We went to my family Christmas party last night. It was a lot of fun. Everyone was very nice to him : ). He also got to meet my mom. She was very well behaved (hi Mom) although I think I only left him alone with her once! We even got to see Santa. We were almost-but-not-quite able to avoid having to sit on Santa's lap. If my cousins hadn't ratted out our hiding place, we would have made it. But "my favorite" aunt Kathy would not let us stay hidden. So, the moral of the story is, we had to sit on Santa's lap. I mean, we got to sit on Santa's lap! We were so excited to do it! We couldn't wait for everyone to take our picture! It was the highlight of my December! Okay, end sarcasm here. Anyway, I think Kevin enjoyed the party. It's one day later and he hasn't broken up with me yet, so I may be in the clear. : )

Now, back to Christmas Adam. For those of you who haven't figured it out, Christmas Adam is the day before Christmas Eve because Adam came before Eve. So, Merry Christmas Adam!

4 comments:

KevinG said...

You call THAT well behaved!? Just kidding Cindy! I thoroughly enjoyed the party, and can't wait to hang out next month!

Teresa. You had to tell them about the Santa picture becaaaause?

Teresa said...

At least I didn't post the picture. Picture...just kidding...there was no picture of that moment...

Anonymous said...

I'm always well behaved! Teresa just doesn't think so. Who is the mom here anyway???
It was a pleasure meeting you, Kevin. I do know how intiminating the family can be. Just remember, I was in your shoes once. It was Teresa's cousin Jennifer's 1st birthday party and all the cousins, aunts & uncles were invited. Had lots of fun though.
I have a great Santa picture if anyone wants to see it. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

stormhuse said...

Merry Christmas, Termfor!

Still waiting to see the picture of Kevin on Santa's lap...