Monday, December 10, 2007

It's Just Another Manic Monday...

So, now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head. Not my intention when I was thinking of a title.

"Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie-Browniest!" In case you were wondering, I got to watch A Charlie Brown Christmas for the second time this season. It makes me happy. I might say that line multiple times this week for no apparent reason. Just a warning. Than you can't quite look at me as if I'm crazy because you will already have some warning. It's okay, you can still look at me like I'm crazy. I can handle it.

Then I got to watch Elf. I am not a huge Will Ferrell fan, but Elf is a great movie. Made funnier when you watch it with the right people. Although, any movie for me is made funnier when I watch it with the right people. I know that most people would think that watching a movie does not really engage people because everyone is looking at the screen. But for me, watching a movie with friends or family provides extra entertainment because then I can look at the reactions of others to their favorite parts of a movie. Or hear their laughter. Or watch their look of horror when something horrible happens. It is so much better than watching a movie by yourself. I am definitely not one of those people who can go to the movie theater by myself. I can handle a restaurant solo, but it's just not worth it to me to see a movie by myself.

I almost forgot. I finally got to vote on the latest Would You Rather. I was the one who tipped the scale and broke the tie! I was very excited to actually be able to participate in the poll.

Okay, enough of my random rantings for one evening. Stay safe in the ice. Maybe I won't have to go to work tomorrow...

7 comments:

KevinG said...

How can people pick an occasional traffic jam over almost daily lines? Good grief...

Teresa said...

No, the logic is that if you never get stuck in traffic you would never have to sit at the annoying red lights on Sterling. I think everyone assumes traffic jams, but that's not how I read the statement.

stormhuse said...

Wish it was a Sunday... cause that's my fun day... my I don't I have to run day...

Sad, b/c I did't have to google the lyrics...

Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?

Ashley said...

Your an angry Elf. Did you ride a reindeer to get here?

Hols said...

Okay- you had to choose traffic because you just left Atlanta. Anyone whose ever driven in Atlanta traffic...or ever had to drive in it to work every day...would WAY rather wait in a line. It's the worst!

Teresa said...

Storm, somehow I knew you would be the one to be able to finish the lyrics.

stormhuse said...

Is that good or bad (on my part)?

And I'm sure it's just b/c we both are so old.

Ok, at least me...