Saturday, December 1, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane

So, it is currently 4:47am on a Saturday morning. I am awake (although that is yet to really be determined) and ready to go to the airport. What weirdo was thinking "A flight at 6am is a great idea. It will get me to Georgia really early and I'll have most of the day ahead of me." Someone should give that person a serious talking to!!! Did I mention that this has been a crazy week and I started packing at midnight? Did I mention that I was on the phone with some guy until 1:15am? Did I mention that I really like sleep? Oh, one last one...did I mention that I am only going to Georgia for 3 packing days and I packed in my largest suitcase. Partly just to say I could and partly for the reaction it would get when Kevin sees it! : ) Did I mention that this great guy I am dating is also sacrificing sleep in order to take me to the airport?! Okay, enough, I have to lug the suitcase to the front door. For all my Peoria friends, I'll see you on Wednesday. I think I'll have Internet access at the house, so I might post pictures over the next few days.

2 comments:

stormhuse said...

Have a safe flight and fun trip!

And props to Kevin for getting up so early to take you to the airport... if I don't know any better I might think you guys like each other!

See you when you get back...

Ashley said...

I have no words Teresa!...but I am really happy for you. Have a safe trip and I can't wait to hear how the trip went when you get back!