Friday, September 4, 2009

I finally got...

Not a computer.

Not that item on my grocery list that I can't seem to find when I go to Walmart.

Not a new car.

Not a husband.

But......
......................

A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!


Okay....wait....don't stop reading....focus back here for just a second....
I'm JUST KIDDING!

What I really got was a new phone and new phone plan with Verizon. A little reluctantly. I have been a customer with Cingular/AT&T for 12 years and have really enjoyed them. Strange, I know. But I think that I have only had to call customer service a handful of times in those 12 years. But, my phone was breaking, and more and more people were switching to Verizon which was causing me to have to really watch my minutes. So, because my phone was breaking, and I thought the buttons were going to pop right off every time I go to use it, I decided it was time to make some changes. So I walked into Verizon. The process was very easy and I hope the service will be as good for me as AT&T has been.

And for those of you who know the process of how things work in my life, I'm pretty sure I have been talking about switching to Verizon since Danell had to switch her service from Cingular to whatever she had to get because she lived in the country and I all of a sudden had to watch how much we talked because we no longer had free mobile to mobile. And I think Danell got her service switched a year and a half ago (isn't that about right, Danell?). That's how long these decisions take for me, folks.

Now, if you're still mad at me for joking about Facebook, here is something that might make you happy. I don't think my new phone has the feature where I can count down to my birthday. Sad times for me. :( But happy times for all of you that I annoyed with the countdown :).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! You are too funny! What kind of a phone did you get? Does it have the keypad like mine? And darn it, I was going to ask you when you are here in a few weeks if you could look at my phone for the countdown! I was thinking of reading my manual but then thought, no, Teresa will be here in a few weeks and she will figure it out for you! Nice job, baby girl. Wow, new phone, new haircut~~maybe you will start a f/b acct. soon. :) I love you

MOM said...

OOPS. That post is from me~~your mom. :)

Kari :o) said...

you have verizon now!?!? yay!