Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hate is such a strong word

So, I will use the word dislike instead. I really, really, really, really, really dislike season finales. One year I'm going to get smart and start recording them three weeks before I know they are going to end. Then, I'll just wait until the end of the summer to watch those three episodes right before the new season starts. That way, I won't have to face a summer long cliff hanger. It makes perfect sense. Unfortunately, I never follow my own advice. And then I'm stuck wondering what is going to happen all summer long. Grrrr. :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Funny, I don't believe in using the word "hate" either. It is a very strong word. I haven't watched the finales yet. Probably won't get to it until the weekend. Can't wait to "discuss" them with you!

Danell said...

I feel the same way about the finales:( I'm already having withdrawals from 'Mercy'