Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

I'm not a huge Valentine's Day person. I never have been. It has nothing to do with the fact that I have been single all but one Valentine's Day in my life. It has to do with the fact that I think it is kind of a ridiculous holiday. Just my opinion. I perfectly respect those who think it is a wonderful holiday. That being said, I had a really good Valentine's Day. It started with weeding through about 5 different red sweaters only to decide that I don't like any of them, and the one that I wanted to wear was dirty, so I wore a black/gray/white sweater. I wore a red ring and socks with red in them to be festive. Then I got to work to find this:

If I've never mentioned it before, and hopefully I have, I have the world's greatest boss.  Hands down.  There is nothing that could convince me otherwise.  Everyone in my department got one (Okay, right now there are only two of us, but when there were four, she would have made them for all of us).  And yes, she made them.  She didn't buy them! 

And then I got a really great text from Amy that almost made me cry.  And I had some funny conversations with my clients.  And then I got to spend the evening at Bible study with a  bunch of friends.  Overall, a great day.  Even if if was Valentine's Day! :)

No comments: