Sunday, February 24, 2013

Just another random post for your reading pleasure

A lazy Sunday equals not very exciting reading, but a desire to share what I did.

First, just for the shock value of those who know me well.  I decided after church that I wanted to go pick up Chipotle for lunch.  I drove all the way over there and saw that the line was almost out the door.  Now, you have to remember that Chipotle doesn't have a drive thru, so a line is not all that shocking.  But the one time I've been to the new Chipotle, a long line really did mean a long line.  I think Emily and I waited for about 45 minutes to get our food.  Not a good first experience for Chipotle.  I decided today that I didn't want to wait in that line.  So, I willingly went to Qdoba, even though there is now a Chipotle in town.  Shocking, I know.  But there wasn't as long of a line there.  :)  And I'll have to go back, because I just earned my 1,000 points which equals a free entree the next time I go in.

And then I decided that it had been way too long since I had watched Gilmore Girls.  I was talking Gilmore Girl quotes with a friend last weekend and it really put me in the mood.  But I didn't want to have to pick what episode to watch.  So I texted a friend and told her she needed to be my random episode generator.  She picked season 5 (because it's our favorite) and let her nephew pick a random number between 1 and 22.  He picked 11, which just so happens to be probably one of my top 3 favorite episodes!  The one where Lorelai stops loving snow.  Her and snow are over!  And after that episode, because I needed some background noise while I did something else, I watched an episode from season 4.  While I was watching it, I was texting my friend some quotes.  She kept texting me back with the next line.  And now I will probably be talking like I live in Stars Hollow for the next couple of days, because that is what watching Gilmore Girls does to me!

Now...of to small group.

No comments: