Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Settlers of Catan, Jr

One of my favorite things about hanging out with Danell and Ken is playing games. I didn't get any pictures of the adults playing games, even though it consumed a majority of the trip. Whether it was Ticket to Ride on our phones, Set, or 7 Wonders, we played a lot. Thursday afternoon was Ken's day off, so he and I played Settlers of Catan Junior with the girls. It is amazingly like the adult version, with just a few different rules.  Here is the board:
For the most part, the girls do really well with the game.  Their ability to understand an exchange rate to get the resources they need amazed me.  However, the game might be a little long.  The girls tend to get a little distracted after awhile.

Clare wanted to pose with her resources.
The end of the game.  Ken won.  So not fair!  I didn't even have beginners luck.

No comments: