Sunday, November 30, 2014

Christmas 2014

Another year of decorating done. I didn't take any pictures of the process of decorating this year. Mostly, this post is just to showcase some of my new decorations.
Sometimes, as much as I love lights, I like to see the tree without the lights on because then you can see the ornaments better.
But the lights are SPECTACULAR!
My most recent decorations have a Peanuts theme for sure.  I opened my presents from my mom over the weekend since I won't see her for Christmas, so the above picture is a new gift from this year.  Each of the bases has a part of the Christmas story on it.
The above set is a gift from last year.  Have I mentioned that I love Peanuts.
And I bought the above ornament last year.  Guess why?  Maybe because I love Charlie Brown!
The above ornament is my 2014 ornament.  I wasn't sure if it was technically allowed to put it on the tree, but since I opened it early, I decided to go ahead and just do it.
The snowflake is my 2013 ornament.
Here is more Peanuts stuff.  The plates are several years old, but the glasses were a gift last year.  Here is each of them up close.  Now I can have chocolate milk in festive glasses all month.



Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Kari :o) said...

How many strands of lights this year?? Did Emily have to make any runs to the store?