Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just because it makes me laugh :)

Don't worry...the tree did not burn out any lights. But when you plug in the tree, this is what you start with. We have one extension cord running to a plug on the left and two extension cords running to a power strip to the right. Don't ask me how the middle part of the tree is what goes in a different direction. That's just how it happened. Actually, now that I think about it, I can explain it. But I won't. Unless you really want me to.

I asked Emily the other day what color she saw when she looked at the tree. She said yellow, which is the color I see the most of when I look at the tree. I jokingly told her that I was going to redo the lights and make sure the different colors were more evenly distributed! It's just not fair to green or blue or red!

No comments: