Friday, December 16, 2011

Singing in the Shower

Most mornings I wake up with a song in my head. It usually stays in my head during my shower but then my brain moves on. It cracks me up though because there is no rhyme or reason to the song. Sometimes it is a song I listened to the day before. Sometimes it is a song that I talked about to someone. Sometimes it is a song that I don't like and changed the station when it came on the radio. The worst is when I only know the two lines that run through my head when I wake up and they run through my head repeatedly for the next half hour or so. I've learned that it does no good to try to put a different song in my head. It doesn't work. But really, the title of this blog is misleading, because rarely do I sing these songs out loud in the shower, only in my head. Even I don't want to hear me singing out loud with no music playing!

No comments: