Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Chair, Part 2


Here's two ways this post could go in order to best follow-up with yesterday's post:
Post #1:  Emily said, "Forget you!  I live here too and you can't tell me to put my chair outside!"  Because obviously, Emily and I yell at each other very emphatically all the time.

Post #2:  I relented and told her she could move her new chair in today, but only because it is raining outside.  Then it has to go back outside.

Reality is, Emily picked up her new chair yesterday, but they had just sprayed it with the protectant stuff.  They suggested she leave it outside for a little while to air it out.  The chair was only outside for about 45 minutes.  And I had nothing to do with it! :)  I wish I could have taken a video of Emily trying out her new chair last night.  We were both laughing at the seriousness with which she approached the responsibility of finding the perfect position to sit in her chair.  She loved her old chair, and this one will take a little getting used to, but I think she is going to like it!  And it is made specifically for shorter people.  I'm not really sure why she felt the need to get a chair made for short people.  I think it was because it would fit better in the apartment.

No comments: