Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sorry

I am a blog slacker. I have lots of things I want to blog about...my new glasses...my trip to Georgia...how cute my nephew is...my new lessons in contentment...my Biggest Loser obsession...my new fascination with the southern accent...

Those are just a few things. But I am exhausted. The computer is really slow and irritating the heck out of me tonight. I have a headache THIS BIG. I almost cried in the grocery store because I couldn't find the syrup. Like, seriously, tears coming to my eyes. I know it wasn't about the syrup, but the syrup was just the final straw, so I decided I needed to go home and relax.

So, just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth or any such thing! I promise I will update y'all (just wanted to throw a random southern phrase in there) soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the update. Sounds like you need a little "down time." Be sure to take some "Teresa" time this weekend.
I love you!