Monday, March 2, 2009

Update

I am extremely tired and cannot think of a better title!

One year ago yesterday I arrived in Thailand. I cannot believe that it's been a year! I was thinking about the warm weather, the beautiful time of fellowshiping with kids, and the time with the team.

This weekend was the Career Impact Winter Retreat. It was a weekend of great fun and fellowship. Pastor Daniel spoke from the book of Hosea. He challenged us to examine our hearts and look at the idols we have in our hearts that keep us from truly worshipping God. Then we played a lot and stayed up late and ate lots of food. I sometimes forget that I am almost 30 and I need sleep. Although, after a weekend of not a lot of sleep, I had expected to sleep really well last night and did not. I was basically a zombie today at work. My coworkers were highly amused! I am hoping to sleep tonight, otherwise I might not make it tomorrow!

No comments: