Sunday, March 29, 2009

Interesting views

After the forecast the last couple of days for snow, I expected to wake up to some snow on the ground. I did not expect to have to shovel my car out of my parking spot. It's only the second time I have had to do this and I didn't expect the second time to be at the very end of March. But I must admit, as much as I was not looking forward to the snow, God sure knows how to get me to stop and see the beauty in his creation. I wish I had had my camera on the way to church this morning because the trees were super white. The snow was super wet and heavy, so it was sticking well in the trees. Now the sun is shining and I expect most of the snow will be gone by this evening. Praise God for His indescribable gifts to us!

Now it's on to the beauty of cleaning supplies! My bathroom and bedroom are in desperate need of some attention and with the sun shining I finally feel motivated to do something about it! Well, that is after I eat lunch, call my mom, and maybe do some reading for discipleship...okay, so maybe I'm not so motivated after all!

No comments: