Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Musings

This post is not going to make sense to most people, but I decided that it makes sense to me, so I'm going to post it (and it will make sense to anyone else I tell the story to personally) :).

I have very vivid dreams. Lots of details. Lots of different things going on. Many times my dreams include people I know, but often there are nameless people in my dreams, or the people I know are minor characters. I had a dream last night that had me intrigued and confused this morning. I'm not going to go into any detail, but it was interesting. It was definitely about someone I know with several other people who played minor characters. Anyway, that's all. See, I told you, it will make no sense to anyone but I needed some type of outlet to talk about it, even if it was vaguely. You'd think with my background in psychology, I could analyze it and figure it out, but no such luck. Just a random dream that has me asking some questions of myself.

Sometimes I think I would prefer not to dream at all.

No comments: